About this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice intends to establish a clear, concise and transparent communication on the collection, use, processing, storing etc. of personal data relating to customers of Supamax.
Within the meaning of this Privacy Notice “customer of Supamax” means former, current and potential customer or user of a product or service offered by an Supamax affiliate and brand, visitors to one of our official websites or stores, member of a loyalty program or community.
Supamax is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Supamax may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who has access to your data?
Your data may be shared within Supamax and the Supamax group. In addition, we may also disclose personal data to third parties, if we have reason to believe that using or disclosing such information is necessary or advisable to: (1) conduct investigations of possible breaches of law; (2) identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating an agreement they have with us; (3) investigate security breaches or cooperate with government authorities pursuant to a legal matter; or (4) to protect our rights, safety or property, including the prevention of fraud. We reserve the right to transfer any personal data we have about you in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party, undergo another business transaction such as a reorganization, or should any such transaction be proposed.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your setting at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interests.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OR RECEIVED
- Members are always welcomed to check their personal data such as the authorized name, email address or phone number through our membership system. We use the data for management of the orders, the personalized content and communications with members and members' profile (if they register or become our member).
- Members always have the right to change their mind and opt-out of a particular program or request that we no longer use your data by clicking on "About us" on the right hand corner of our website to contact us.
- Members may do that by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org